Antique and Vintage lot of Shaving Items, Barber Collectibles
$145.00Ask a question
Thank you for viewing our Store,
We have for sale an Antique and Vintage lot of Shaving Items
Mixed lot of antique & vintage shaving items.
Nine shaving items virtually covering the 1900s in age.
1) 1937 Razobrite Bath, Pat. 1981853 Pat. 2027899 Trademark Re U.S. Pat. Office. Ceramic two piece Razor cleaner countertop basin. Measures 3 ½” inches high. Very nice condition
2) 1930s Twinplex Razor sharpener, used to sharpen double sided razor blades. Measures 3” x 3” x 2” Condition is excellent.
3) Package of Gillette Blue Razor Blades. This is an open package with 3-4 blades remaining. Condition is very good.
4) Prid Salve, unused package. Condition very good.
5) 1924 The JB Williams Co. Double Cap Shaving Stick. Appears unused
6) Palmolive Shave Cream Empty box.
7) Beard Comb in org box, appears unused.
8) Viking Blade (The Godfather) Chrome weighted two-sided razor in case, appears unused.
9) Newer Straight Razor with storage case. Condition is fair.
Condition; As noted, please see all pictures.
To see more of our wonderful Antique and Vintage Shaving & Vanity items please click the link below
Payment is due at time of sale. Please if you think you will need additional time or additional payment options please contact us before you place your order.
We except PayPal and all major credit cards.
We also accept payment by mail Money Order or Personal check, once your payment is received and clears our bank we will ship your purchase promptly.
Please proceed to checkout to see all payment options
RiverRat Antiques LLC
Shipping from United States
RiverRat Antiques now offers free shipping to the Continental USA on most items.
Our free shipping does not include Alaska or Hawaii or any outlining territories. If you are in one of these areas, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Shipping: We ship most item via USPS, we also use UPS and FedEx. When shipping via UPS or FedEx we can not ship to a PO Box.
Domestic shipments will ship within 1-2 days using the lowest rate possible, usually Priority Mail with tracking.
International shipments will ship within 1-2 days using the lowest rate possible and with tracking if applicable, most international services do not offer tracking.
International Customers, if you would like a quote on shipping costs please contact us.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
We do not accept returns, but we do want all our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase, so if you feel you have been wronged or mislead in your purchase PLEASE let us know Immediately and we will try and make things right.
RiverRat Antiques LLC